Publicity may just be the most powerful marketing channel out there.
Generating publicity validates your brand, builds customer trust, and gets your message out cost-effectively.
Combined with social media, searchable content and email campaigns, it can take your story and brand to spectacular heights.
But it takes more than email blasts to get journalists and bloggers to write about your business.
Marketing ideas include:
- Developing your strategic message: finding your brand’s point of differentiation and building a consistent message around it.
- Finding and telling your story: using trends and current events to generate news even when you don’t have a big company announcement.
- Incorporating social media: sharing and spreading your story on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest.
- Media (and public) relations: pitching and relationship-building tips to increase your standing with journalists and bloggers.
- Promoting your publicity: using the momentum of your media coverage to generate even more.
- Becoming a thought leader: building your brand’s long-term influence through publicity and publishing.
- Need Help Social Networking and Emailing, Contact Michael J. Haase at 406-890-0812 or elloFlatheadValley@gmail.com