By Sue Clement
The key to productive networking is to be in the right place at the right time. When you spend time and money on going to networking meetings, make sure these meetings are filled with people that are good connections for you.
How would you know? Ask yourself a few questions…
* Who comes to the meetings
* Are there enough people you connect with?
* Do they share or service your target market?
* Can you comfortably pass referrals to other members?
* Do you have anything in common with the members?
* Do you enjoy the meetings and the people there?